Monday, January 23, 2012

Okay,

Here is the low down ,down low as you might say . I didn't get the EMS non-transport  transport .So she didn't get to the Doctors office .Dumbasses . Someone need to put a foot in their ass . So I took it upon myself to contact .Dr.Van Ike /Dr. Ming  there office is able to do house calls . And they have a N.P.A. that would love to come and treat Moms for what ever she may need . (I don't know why I was told to do it the other way My way was so much more productive . )I will be getting paperwork tomorrow ,fill it out ... and that .Will be that! . It was so nice 911 called me back a little bit ago to see if see how I made out if I rescheduled and I  just simply said nope I found Dr.s that will come to her so I don't need transport assistance anymore but thank you very much (and by the way they need to straighten out some things with their scheduling system).Moral to the story boys and girls always go with your gut.Mine was telling me to do it my way but I tried it their way and look at the aggravation it caused. I don't want to over step my bounds with the care of Moms but I  guess if I stick with  with my instincts every thing will be gravy man Gr...ravy....

No comments:

Post a Comment