Monday, January 23, 2012

LISTEN TO THIS LOGIC

I called last week to set up non emergency transport for Smitt they called back talked to supervisor and conformed time was told to me at 2:30 today .Okay at 2:40 I call and no answer . I figured well it is EMS maybe there is an emergency . So I wait and call again . I get voice mail for the transport supervisor . I leave a message , and than I call 911 tell them it is a non emergency and told them what was going on and whom I talked with last week ,so then they put me on hold and than  I speak to a man who tries to tell me they didn't have a call for an appointment I said'' I was told 2:30 and I had to make an appointment ?'' They said ''No , we don't have you scheduled for 2:30 we don't have a non emergency transport available for at least 45 minutes .'' I said ''Well I guess I can reschedule her appointment and he said sure that would be fine ,But we may not have EMS available at that time either.'' So I'm like what the hell ?!.Why didn't they say when I made the appointment that they may not even be able to make it . Maybe I can talk with Nell the charge nurse at the Dr's office and make other arrangements . But I have to wait  until 4 for her to check her messages .

                               Bunch of crap ....

No comments:

Post a Comment