Friday, November 7, 2014

Heart Broken,

    What a day yesterday was , I have come to find  that one of these social media conglomerates has become a pain in my side .But , through it all I shall will move on . I will say this first , One has FACEBOOK for staying in touch with children that have left home , for family member that are far away, for friends that one can not see everyday . I have  found it a place to stay in touch in some moronic way. I too have fell victim to its ease of being able to see post or picture that an absent family member and friend that I miss may  put up , As a way  One can correspond with by liking or making comments back and forth or what not . A place to see and  steal a glimpse at people that have been ripped out of Ones life. 
     But , I am sad and worn out , I am tired and  I am heart broken and I am left unknowing of results of yesterday and  the day before and the day before that . I hate that Facebook has become a place where some go and miscommunicate .  Like it is easier to go there and not know what's going on and miss read and interpret feelings and emotions instead of staying in touch by phone or letter , by card or box . It has become easier to go there and  be distant with each other . It has become easier  to be Hurt because One feeling left out of something  or Angry  because One doesn't know what going on. It is easier to be Frustrated because, One feels Helpless  for reason such as , perhaps they can't be somewhere  or with someone when there is an Illness or a Death ,or a Birthday, or a Holiday, what have you? So,it is easier to feel Isolated and Alone then it is to pick up a phone and find out for Oneself . 
   And yes, One may encounter hurt feeling by others that may pick up the phone because ,they have not heard from you in what may seem to be months or years even. But, One can also achieve that same misunderstanding when you text them after said months and or years even due to being so ''Busy''. They are hurt because you haven't called and messaged .
    When did it become easier to be Hurt and Angry ?
    When did we lose touch as a Family, As Human Beings?
    When did we lose the ability of making things personal? 
    Why do we find it harder to forgive the misunderstandings created on these social networks  ? 
When will love once again be enough to span the distance and bridge the gap between one another ? I am ready for this Peace and being able to start to Heal one another .To grow past all of hurt and pain that we feel towards each other due to the misunderstandings and once again be whole and happy. For Peace . I dont know what tomorrow will bring . I hope understanding . I am told time heals all wounds I pray to the Goddess of Light and Love that this if true . Why must we  hurt each other, when we ourselves or hurting ? When did we as human beings become so busy that we can not even pick up a phone ? Or write a letter  ?   I go other places now  to make contact with like minds because Facebook has caused me so much grief and sorrow due to the fact that other have sent me text messages that family members are either dying or dead ,Or it is a place to have hurt feeling sprawled out for the whole world to see . It has become a place for distance .And I  am no longer happy here in my own skin does to misconceptions left from these cold social networks. We have become  infected with so sort of thing  ,Heck ? I dont know . Something ! that has changed us and made us hard . 
    How do we go back ? 
    How can we fix what is broken ? 
    How can we mend all the wounds that we have conflicted on ourselves and those that we care so much for ? I could say I love you a million times , I could say  I'm sorry ,But does that help the Hurt, the Anger, the Frustration, the Helplessness, the Isolation ?  When will we no longer be too busy to reach out to one another ?

2 comments: