Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A broken Heart,

My Daughter Cherokee , has been battling an illness for sometime now and they are looking for the cause ,  with no luck so far . But, they have actually just started to take a more serious look . I want my daughter to be happy . I mean who knows what’s is in store for her with this . And she was so looking forward to  being able to finish a job all the way through from star to finish  .And she has shown up to that place being so sick to the point of vomiting and she pushed on not taking her well being in consideration and she has been  trampled on by customers from that stupid Spooky Woods. She took pride in not missing a day even after being fallen upon she showed up the next day  .  She has scared in the cold just like  many others to be a part of something bigger than her sickness . And through it all she got up and went to that place .That was something she loved to do . And I am proud of her strength that is a part of her I had not seen until now . She made so many friends . And someone called her last night and told her that her spot was removed due to her not being in her spot or something like that ,  when , she was taking a break ! She had  2 more days left until she would of  finished .And they took that from her . . She is crushed. Its like all the life has been pulled from her . That stupid job made her feel normal apart of something . I try to be a peaceful person but I am finding it hard to be peaceful right now . I don’t know what is in store for my daughter a long happy life I hope. Or a brief one  filled with life and adventure . We wont know until we know . I just wanted her to be happy in this time of uncertainty that  she is going through. She needed that . And the heartless staff even unfriended  her on face book making her feel even worse .Why would they do that ?  She is sick and they have no idea what they have done . It is hard to believe that people are that  careless that they can crush a spirit with the click of a mouse  . She pushed herself to accomplish this and they just took it away from her . My heart breaks

No comments:

Post a Comment