Friday, November 7, 2014

Social Media Rant ,

What a day yesterday was ,
     I have come to find out that one of these social media conglomerate has  become a pain in my side , But through it all I will move on . But this first , One has Facebook for staying in touch with children that have left home ,Family that may be far away .I found it a place to stay in touch in some moronic way. I to fell victim to its ease of disconnection . Being able to see post that they put up as One way to  corresponded with said family or friend ,away to span the distance to stay in touch in what has become busy lives , by liking and what not .
    A place to see a steal a glimpse at people that have been ripped out of Ones life. 
   But , I am sad and worn out , tired and heart broken and left unknowing of results of yesterday and today . I hate that Facebook has become a place where that is the only means of  communication . Like it is easier to go there and not know what's going on and miss communicate feelings and emotions instead of staying in touch by phone or letter , by card or box. It has become easier to be distant . Easier to be hurt and angry, because those that are "Too busy''  end up getting  their feelings hurt, because they see something and don't going on and it is easier to fly off the handle about something they know nothing about because they are too busy to pick a phone.  
     When did we lose touch as Human Beings ?
    When did we become so busy that human contact is now becoming extinct?
     Where did contact and siveal communication go ?
      When do we forgive? 
When will love once again be enough ? I am ready for Peace and being able to Heal.To grow past this and once again be whole and happy. For you and for me .For humankind . Why most people is hurt each other . When did we a humans become so busy that we can not even pick you a phone ? Or write a letter  ?   I came to Google+ to make contact with like minds because Facebook has drama that infects what use to be all the sane people I new a know its like they have been infected with so sort of ,Heck ? I dont know . Something! that has rotted their their souls and made them hard . Whats? up with that ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment