Monday, March 12, 2012

She feels how she feels....


No one said you were an ass! I have shit to do and dont have a phone strapped to my ass 24 hours a day.!  And Cherokee gave me her phone cause her grades were bad .Know she  has her phone back  and she finally told you again how she feels .Look here dude dont bring us into your crap . I have know you a long..... time . I don't know why your back other than because Hanna got hit . I do not  push you around Keith . How do I make you feel like shit? Because of what Your Wife tried to do to my Family . Tore us apart! and you stood by her . I know you have your kids to think about . but Cherokee thought she was one of them at one time and You pushed her away , You didn't have time for her those were your choices not hers . If you feel like shit that is something you have done not me . I have only tried to keep my kid happy and safe. I know Cindy started all of this and than you called a month later after it calmed down and said you did it . remember?
 Keith I love you , you were  my only friend . And you of all people should know you can't make everyone happy . You have to make you happy. Cherkoee is hurt . She feels like you kicked her aside when you had kids of your own . She feels she has been forgotten by someone . You can't just blow into town and try to spend on her and blow back out again . She is growing up Keith and she sees what is going on .  You left  and left Cindy to tell her . And then Cindy tried did the unspeakable by tring to put me in jail to have Cherokee for a babysitter . (That what my neighbor and  my friend Tiffany told me  when Cindy went nextdoor ) Keith , Cherokee is so torn up and she has been since you left the first and didn't tell her . She has been sent things with cuse words on them ,naked pictures of Cindy on em ,she has been forgotten , sent things that dont work ,. If she was your daughter and your were her dad you would of made sure that all of that didn't happen . You would of done a better job protecting her . And what of the time when you and cindy let her drink and you laughed at her when she drank to much . Keith parents dont did that .And please don't use wanting to be closer to Cherokee as your reason for moving back . It is because of Hanna and Cindy .And I am sick and tired to being blamed for all of this !!!! Mom did this. or your mom didn't do that . Its done! you can't blame me anymore. She feels how she feels. Let me know when you get back and I will give you your what ever . You were my friend for sometime and then you were gone .And I don't mean to Texas either .

No comments:

Post a Comment