Thursday, March 15, 2012

Don't you just hate .......

Don't you just hate when people assume something that has nothing to do with them ? For instance I make one comment  on one of those social networks  people come out of the wood work to put in their two cents and then someone else chimes in and  than before you know it there is a pissing contest and it is coming only  from the ones  that have some sort of guilty conscience  running their mouths . Oh , lets just jump to the state of Dah.! Who gives a crap what your reasons are an excuse is still and excuse .  I didn't air anything personal .  If anything personal was aired it came from  someone with a guilty conscience .What is that saying ? If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd  , It damn sure must be a turd .  Too funny ..... All I know is that (we work hard at what we do )and  for those that don't  ,leave those of us  that do the Hell Alone . Lol  I have to much to do taking care of those people I love and care about . My Family . Oh here is another good saying ''You can't  fix Stupid''.

No comments:

Post a Comment