Monday, December 4, 2017

Lets see who I am ....... Shall we ?


     

 Greetings from the far side of the inter web . Before my mother passed away she and her sister worked on the family tree . ( I could not begin to tell who started and could really care less .....)
OUCH ! ....you may say but you see my mothers family has to be taken with a shot of bourbon . To Hell with a grain of Salt or a spoon full of Sugar .Come to find out this is a serious business.... You would not believe the stuff One finds out about Ones family when you jump on ancestry.com .I mean I have worked on the tree my self and before mom passed away in 2008  we dabbled along with the Whose uncle was that ? Is that her sister ? Who do they belong too?"deal. I really enjoyed working on the family tree with her .Than she got sick and died 6 months and I put the family tree out of my mind until spring before last and I was at my moms house moving some of her plants ...( she loved plants) Until one day I looked in the old chicken coup I stumbled across this box of papers and low and behold there it was ..... My mothers family tree thrown in to a box in a leaky old chicken coup .   I it scooped in up and brought it home and it sat in my office for a year and a half than I dumped it out and started organizing each piece of paper and every little scribble ..   Jumped in with both feet and ordered the kit from Ancestry DNA...made an account and I'm off and running .

                                             BUM.... BUM ......BUM .........M....

 This is not the whole who's your daddy thing . I mean, I know who my sperm donor was and that is all he will ever be to me . What time we did spend around each other I discovered him to be a fake and his family just excepted it . I could never live in a world like that pretending to be something bigger then who you are and I know the man that has his last name on my birth certificate is not the giver of life that runs threw my veins no matter how much I wish that to be . But I am a firm believer that one creates their own connections and family as ones life grows and changes . Blood relation is not always a good thing. ( personal experiences aside but , I am sure many of you reading can relate ) I am excited and looking forward to the fact of knowing with out a shadow of a doubt who I am and what I am made up of . I really don't care about the psychos and sycophants that I was forced to be around in my youth or at anytime in my life for that matter in my mothers immediate family   (and if someone takes offense to this than you must of done something in your past ) lol Believe me they know who they are .....  I started a blog years ago "Letters to Damian" for my grandson for one day he will know where he comes from and know we have always cared for him especially during these times we don't get to see him.

 Okay well there was a brief babbling about my beginning of this part of my family voyage .

      Good Peace to you and yours .

No comments:

Post a Comment